Monday, June 4, 2007

oops....

I recently found a site that allows me to more easily create what is essentially my own netTV show. It's called www.operator11.com you should check it out. It's new but there are already a cast of really funny and talented people there. I did a very short clip just to check out how the studio works and decided to post it here as well. Hope you enjoy the very brief first episode of Nocturnal Transmissions. (Yes, I know I've posted the same clip here. It's just a peek at the new production software I have now. Most, if not all of the future video posts will be coming through there. Consider it a proof of concept. And if you head over to the site, Check out Page Turner and Penny Arcade's show.) I had an episode here but like a dufus I accidentally deleted it from the site.

No comments: