Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Day of Deep Depression...AKA Emo Day...

Today, has apparently been the great day of depression across the land. Many of my friends have gotten in touch with me today to talk about breakups or being lonely. I guess I've let it get to me, a bit.

I've caught myself looking back at past relationships of my own. I have been lucky enough to have been invovled with some truly incredible people. Some people have thought me cold, but I they would be shocked at how deeply I do feel. There was a guy (yes guy, grow up) recently who I found an amazing man. Funny, passionate (in his way), intelligent, and beautiful in my eyes. Things didn't work out however, but we're still friends. That's not as hard to do as some of you may think, but there are some dicey moments.

I bring it up because I'm helping a friend get over a bad relationship and I guess it helps that I know what she's going through. Not that the relationshp I was in was bad, but I didn't want it to end, brief though it was. Then there was Brett. Poison for me, but the great love of my life. I definately know what she's going through. Enough whining for today I guess. We all heal eventually, whether we want to or not.

No comments: