Friday, May 18, 2007

Random Rant...

I started this blog last night. Today I looked around for more tools to make this better. I was shocked at how technocentric most of the other blog systems really are. And I used to consider myself a geek. LOL.

I think I'm going to be happy here for a while. At least the controls here make sense.

By the way, you'll notice a number of rants about software and websites here. I have a habit of trying lots of things out, and I'll try to "review" as many as I can.
The first of these will be Skype and Pidgin. I have probably most of the available messengers currently installed on my computer. Having used them all for quite some time, I've reached the conclusion that Skype wins hands down for A/V chat and Pidgin (formerly Gaim) wins for basic instant messaging. I could get more in depth, but I believe that seeing is believing. Try them out yourself.

No comments: